SellBuddy MMS Photo Submission Program
1. Use SellBuddy’s MMS Photo Submission Program to submit photos of items you would like picked up. Upon opting in for the program, you will receive an SMS text with instructions on how to proceed. Once you submit photos, we will review them and send you an automated SMS message with our decision and next steps. This program cannot be used to ask customer support questions. Instead, please visit our contact page to get help: https://www.sell-buddy.com/pages/contact
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the number. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. Must be 18 years or older to participate.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly from our contact page: https://www.sell-buddy.com/pages/contact
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. Any disputes subject to arbitration in Denver, Colorado.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive no more than three messages per photo sent to the number. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.